Actualmente no existen ofertas para este país.
The first step to getting a job is to create a great C.V
Here are some tips for creating a perfect one:
It is very important to put a recent as possible photograph of yourself on your C.V. You should dress elegantly and go to a professional photographer to take a picture with the best possible quality.
Points to bear in mind:
- Tell the photographer that the photo is for a C.V. (portrait mode and with a white background).
- Dress elegantly (light coloured shirt / blouse and dark coloured jacket).
- Look at the camera with a beautiful smile and as naturally as possible.
You need to include the following in your C.V:
- Passport size photo.
- Personal information (including nationality).
- The position for which you have applied.
- Work experience: always start with the last one and describe the competences related to employment and well as the company, location, start and end dates of work. Also include volunteer, internships and other unpaid work without official contract, time spent looking for employment and/or registered as unemployed etc. There must be no “gaps” between one job and another. People who have not worked for a specific period need to put what they have done (studies, illness, family problems, military service, jobs not related to employment).
- Recently graduated healthcare professionals need to include the departments in which they have worked during university work experience, since these periods constitute the only work experience.
- Computer skills.